Linux System Engineer
Linux System Administrator- £450 a day Umbrella- Winchester- Contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Winchester as a Linux Engineer. They are looking for an Linux Administrator engineer to assist with some infrastructure maintenance tasks. You will be undertaking work across multiple platforms and will be based within a team of network and systems engineers carrying out service improvements and updates across the council’s core infrastructure.
Your role will include:
* Server upgrade and client/policy migration of the client’s enterprise anti-virus solution
* Patching of installed Linux operating systems & application packages
* Deployment of new anti-virus solution clients to the Linux server estate
* Build of new Red Hat Enterprise 7 servers and migration of services
To be suitable for this opportunity; it is essential that you have knowledge & experience in:
* Linux Operating Systems (e.g. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or newer)
* Enterprise Anti-Virus solutions (e.g. McAfee)
* Software updates and patching
* Good communication & organisation skills with experience of working in a maintenance environment
To apply for this position please can you send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.