Leisure Contracts Officer 5120151
£15 to £17
Our client is looking for a Leisure Contract Officer to join their team on a 3 month contract basis in the St Albans area. You will need a driving license for this role.
You will be providing services that contribute to the development, management and delivery of the councils sport and leisure management contracts.
Job details –
* To develop and deliver sport and leisure projects to ensure statutory and service requirements are met
* To monitor and develop the leisure management contract(s) to ensure delivery of services that meet the needs of the local community
* Creating new, and develop existing, working partnerships with a wide range of community, private, public and voluntary organisations
* To monitor special events delivered on Council property
* Analyse, diagnose, interpret and evaluate complex information or situations to take action or make recommendations that enables informed decisions to be made
You will be required to travel to different sites and be confident to work alone. A good understanding of codes of practice and health and safety regulations.
An understanding of current issues facing the sport and leisure sector would be beneficial.
For more information on the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 314 797.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.