Legal Secretary – Residential Property
£25,000 to £28,000
Job TITLE: Legal Secretary – Residential Property
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Salary: £25K+ (depending on experience)
Do you want to join a leading Winchester-based firm that has been providing legal expertise to the community for almost 200 years?
My client, a well-established law firm operating in the heart of Winchester, is looking for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to join their busy team. The role will involve you directly supporting a partner specializing in residential property providing secretarial support.
Skills and Experience Required:
* 2+ years residential property experience
* legal secretary experience
* excellent communication and organizational skills
* client care skills and the ability to manage client expectations
Training will be provided but residential property and legal secretary experience is required.
The position is permanent and full time however part time applicants may be considered.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
* Liaising with clients, solicitors and other thirdparty organizations
* Filing management, photocopying and scanning
* Typing of correspondence
* production of legal documents
* diary and appointment management
* supporting other people when necessary
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to email@example.com with the job reference: #83026 . If you have not heard back after 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.