Legal Executive – 8032110560855
Legal Executive – 1 Year Contract – £30ph umbrella – Exeter
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires someone to provide legal advice and assistance to Directorates and educational establishments in civil, childcare, adult social care and criminal matters.
* Draft and approve deeds, documents, applications and orders and deal with correspondence in order to undertake all aspects of legal work.
* Conduct of civil litigation, childcare and adult social care to include drafting of pleadings, taking witness statements, attendances at mediation, small claims hearings, Court hearings and instructing Counsel when required.
* Upon instructions from their property managers to draft and negotiate leases for all types of premises owned or occupied by the client.
* Undertake all types of conveyancing work in relation to all property matters
* To provide support and advice to Area Highway Management Officers as required
To apply for this opportunity please email your CV and availability to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.