Legal Assistant (Debt) – Morden – 6 Month Contract – £18ph Umbrella
We currently have an exciting opportunity within Morden for a Legal Assistant to join a large public sector organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* To provide operational legal advice and assistance on at least one of the following – Education, Children’s Social Care or Adults Social Care
* To manage a caseload of wide ranging work, including but not limited to, drafting legal letters, legal agreements, deeds, notices, orders, consents, by-laws and such matters in accordance with precedents, relating to the Social Care and Education team, managing competing demands and meeting deadlines and the requirements of the Shared Legal Service.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Knowledge of relevant legislation for the service area
* Understanding of current issues and best practice on service delivery relevant to the service areas
* Experience of working on own initiative and of dealing with sensitive/urgent matters
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.