Initial 3 month contract
Full time, hybrid
London – Tower Hamlets
Our client has an opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join their team, supporting the legal teams in the areas of Commercial Contracts, Litigation, and safeguarding.
The role will entail:
* Dealing with routine case matters (drafting legal documents, pre-action letters, completion of standard witness statements)
* Ensuring contract tenders are properly reflected
* Assist fee earners with tasks such as bundle preparation for court, clerk duties, attending counsel at court, drafting routine instructions.
* Deal with correspondence and enquiries relating to the work undertaken
Suitable candidates will have:
* a good general understanding of legal processes and services
* experience working in a legal team
* LPC / SQE (parts 1 & 2) graduate
* Ability to work unsupervised on a varied and extensive caseload of routine matters appropriate to the level of the post and to work effectively under pressure prioritising tasks.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not hear back within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.