Legal Advisor – Property and Conveyancing
£13 to £14
Legal Officer – Bournemouth – Full Time – 3 month Contract – £14.41pd Limited/ Umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Officer to take up a reasonably short term contract in Bournemouth. We need someone with experience of working in property law and is familiar with leases.
You will have worked in conveyancing or commercial property either in private practice or in-house.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Building a set of documentation relating to supported housing dwellings
– Gathering title information, planning permission history, arrangements with others providing support services to residents (such as under contracts or leases) etc.
– Reading and noting key content
– Dealing with property management enquiries
– Project and administrative support for the Legal Team
– Dealing with the sale of small areas of land
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Degree level qualifications, but you do not need legal qualifications
– Experience of conveyancing or commercial property
– Experience in a similar role
– Experience of dealing with matters that relate to property transactions
The rate for this position is £14.41pd limited/ umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week 08:00am 05:00pm (flexible working hours).
Closing date for applications is 1st March 2018. Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Bournemouth.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.