Leasehold Project Lead
£351 to £352
Leasehold Project Lead – Tower Hamlets – Full Time – Contract – 6 Months – £351.26 per day
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Leasehold Project Lead for our client in Tower Hamlets.
As an Leasehold Project Lead you will lead on the development and implementation of a range of improvements to the configuration and use of the Northgate Housing Service Charges and Property Purchase modules helping Tower Hamlets Homes (THH) continue its service improvement journey. You will bring a range of business analysis, project management and Northgate configuration skills to the role to ensure the delivery of business-specific solutions within agreed timescales and costs
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
* You will have experience of leading Northgate Housing implementations and development work, with good working knowledge of the Service Charges and Property Purchase modules and Business Objects in particular, experience of Task Manager and the development of DTI/Communications Suite an advantage.
* You will have experience of managing your own projects and be familiar with PRINCE2 project management disciplines and products.
* You will have experience of managing project teams in a matrix-management environment, and engaging and motivating staff from business areas to deliver project objectives alongside their existing work commitments.
* You will be a competent user of MS Office products including MS Project and MS Visio and be able to prepare high quality documentation for diverse audiences.
* You will be an effective communicator who can interpret complex technical concepts for non-technical audiences at all levels.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.