Lead Supplier Quality Engineer
LEAD SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER – DORSET – PERMANENT
STR Group are pleased to consider applications for the position of Lead Supplier Quality Engineer – working for our Aerospace client based in Dorset on a Permanent basis.
The following experience and qualifications are essential for this role:
The following experience and qualifications are desirable:
* Background as a Supplier Quality Engineer within an electronic or Aerospace organisation.
* Experience working in a supply chain organisation.
* Demonstrable experience of driving root cause corrective action with supplier.
* Demonstrable experience in Quality Assurance.
* Thorough understanding of quality tools and auditing.
* The ability to read engineering drawings.
* An understanding of key quality standards such as AS/EN9100 and NADCAP.
* Demonstrable supplier relationship management.
Our client is a leading supplier of critical control solutions in Dorset. We are looking for a Lead Supplier Quality Engineer. Your responsibilities will include working with IPT to support the delivery of conforming products; driving supplier non-conformance management and root cause analysis; support supplier quality management; and visiting supplier sites to observe manufacturing processes. For details about the salary please call or email. Contact details can be found below.
This is a Full Time Permanent position working 37.5 per week working in Dorset.
The salary for this position will be discussed upon application. Benefits include pension; HealthCare; genuine progression opportunities; Starbucks on site; Free parking and much more.
For more information on this position, please contact Alex Childs on 02392322315 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.