Junior Software Engineer
Junior Software Engineer- Fife-Permanent- £32000 pa plus excellent benefits package.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Engineer with great career ambitions to join a large defence organisation in Fife
Your main responsibilities as a Junior Software Engineer will involve:
* Ownership of requirements, design and implementation, and test to a high standard, within schedule and estimates
* Software development of solutions
* Testing of completed functionality
* Adherence to project processes and software development practices
* Reporting on progress and providing feedback to team members and leadership
* Supporting System Test and Integration Activities
* Production of appropriate technical documentation
As part of the software team you will be expected to work closely with team members, and support the team and/or project leadership in daily activities.
Your skills and qualifications as a Junior Software Engineer:
* Software development lifecycle and processes (e.g. design, coding, unit testing), and tools (e.g. UML design tools, code IDEs)
* Developing desktop-based applications including windows forms
* Competent in modern languages C#/C++ (Java considered)
* Object-oriented design/development including UML
This is an excellent opportunity for those with untapped skills to join a rewarding organisation with a clear career path.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to vlacey @strgroup.co.uk
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.