Japanese Speaking Customer Support
Japanese Speaking Customer Service advisor 18-month FTC £41,000pa
Excipion are looking for a Japanese speaking Customer Support advisor to work at one of the world’s largest organisations.
*There is a requirement for written and verbal communication in Japanese and English, the successful candidate will need to be fluent in both. *
This role’s purpose is to:
* Address high priority customer’s escalations needs, for critical and high-visibility problems impacting customers (Critical Situations) and Partners.
* Participate in 24×7 Coverage schedule providing timely, reliable and high-quality response to complex customer escalations.
* Interface with various departments within the Customer and Partner to drive resolution, up to the executive level as necessary.
* Fluent business level written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
* 3-5 years of working experience in a customer oriented job position.
* Passion and interest in enhancing the customer experiences and experience in direct customer interaction.
* Candidate must be customer oriented and have strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; This position requires the ability to use assertive, positive and effective communications skills (written and oral) to, work effectively across multiple management levels up the executive level as necessary.
* Exceptional organisational skills to manage effective escalation within different departments.
* Candidate must have the ability to effectively influence and lead actions across the group and organization (cross-group collaboration skills).
* Candidate must be action oriented, demonstrate ability to drive issues to resolution on behalf of the customers.