IT Systems Administrator 5118164
IT Systems Administrator – Pompey – £26.00 per hour umbrella – 6 month contract
STR group are looking for an experienced IT Administrator to be responsible for the maintenance and development of the clients IT infrastructure, this role includes: Network management, administration and support; Develop, deliver and project manage IT solutions in line with business developments.
– System Administration (Windows 2008 / 12 / 16 server infrastructures): DNS, DHCP, Active directory, VM Ware etc..
– Email Administration: Ability to administrate Microsoft officer 365 facilities.
– IT Security: Knowledge of ISO27001, ISO19001, Cyber Security and GDPR.
– Networking Technologies: Fundamentals of firewalls, routers, switches and VPS
Necessary skills / experiences:
– Ideally have previous experience in public sector environment as a systems administrator.
– Have knowledge in: Active Directory , Vmware and Sharepoint (legacy and O365) , good knowledge of O365 admin too.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Charles Smith at STR Group on 02392 322 381 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.