IT Support Manager
£45,000 to £50,000
IT Support Manager – Reading – Permanent – £45,000-£50,000 per annum
Our client is within the Telecommunications sector and is actively seeking an IT Support Manager to be involved with IT Support and 3rd parties, this role is managing the support process and not managing a team. This role would be great for someone who wants to manage a support function without the need to support a team. You will be the Face of UK IT for this client.
* Provide an interface between the head office and the UK team.
* Work with 3rd party suppliers.
* Provide technical hands on fixes across areas including O365, SharePoint, Jira and Network Drives.
* Facilitating and coordinating fixes to resolve issues quickly.
* Be proactive in identifying tasks that can be carried out.
* Making decisions to benefit the client.
* Operational IT (1st – 3rd line experience) or Support Manager/ IT Manager
* Knowledge of MS Tools: Office365, SharePoint, Teams
* Knowledge of Jira
* Ability to troubleshoot/ think outside the box to resolve the unexpected.
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
* Experience working with 3rd parties to provide services.
* Proactive approach to difficult situations and the ability to go “over and beyond” to ensure you meet stakeholder expectations.
What you get:
* £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
* Hybrid working – 3 days in the office 2 from home
* Life Assurance
* Additional Voluntary Life Assurance
* Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* And more …..
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.