IT Support Consultant – 5205134
£350 to £437
IT Support Consultant – Wembley – 3 Months – £437 p/d (Umbrella)
Our client is within the public sector and is actively seeking an IT Support Consultant to join on a 3 month contract. This will be providing client support in a corporate environment and is covering physical and virtual support.
* Remote Access – Direct Access, Always-on-VPN
* Client OS image and driver package creation, update and distribution using SSCM/MDT
* Monitor, report status and resolve issues in client patching for Windows and 3rd party software
* Device management and asset tracking (Absolute, MEM (Intune))
* End point encryption (YPM, Bitlocker)
* Monitor and repair client agents SSCM and AV (SCEP)
* VDI, RDSH – build and maintain, including Brokers and profile management (FSLogix)
* Client Application Packaging and Distribution
* APP-v and Remote app software packaging and maintenance
* Automated Software Deployment
* Management and administration of Active Directory and AD policies
* Public pc’s management and maintenance (e.g. libraries)
* Thin-client management (10Zig/ Dell WYSE)
* PowerShell Scripting skills
The client is looking for someone who has the above experience within a role and ideally they are looking for 3+ years’ experience. If you have Local Government experience this would be beneficial but not a requirement.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.