IT Support – 5159910616517
Tyne and Wear
IT Support – Jarrow – 6 Month Contract – £15.32ph umbrella
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires technical support services for corporate IT systems including computer servers, operating systems, computer applications, database management systems, system software, production control, security and storage systems.
1. You will be responsible for the effective implementation and support of corporate IT systems. You must:
* Identify, evaluate and assist procurement of appropriate corporate IT systems.
* Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and support corporate IT systems.
* Provide advice, guidance and consultancy to members and staff, as required.
* Maintain appropriate documentation for corporate ICT systems.
* Work in partnership with Groups IT units, suppliers and contractors to produce a co-ordinated, effective and efficient service.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction. You must:
* Meet and exceed performance targets for the team’s services.
* Ensure that service level agreements are maintained.
* Ensure effective communications with customers to ensure their needs are addressed in a professional manner.
3. You will be an effective member of a great team. You must:
* Be highly motivated, highly skilled, with multi-disciplinary skills to keep pace with the industry and bring your expertise to bear in supporting a range of customers.
* Make sure that you understand how you are assessed and manage your performance accordingly whilst demonstrating total professionalism, propriety and valuing diversity.
* Embrace the principles of Investors in People and be committed to your own and your colleagues’ personal development.
To apply for this opportunity please email your CV to Laura at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.