IT Project Manager – 1000231512398724
IT Project Manager – £410.71 per day umbrella – Contract until 31st March 2022 – Worcester
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires an IT Project Manager with significant experience in Information Security to manage a Security work area in a large modernisation programme.
* To manage, monitor and ensure cost effective and efficient delivery of projects across the Group to support IS improvements, and efficiencies for the benefit of all customers.
* Oversee and manage high profile and business critical projects throughout the project lifecycle through the effective control and utilisation of resources (including budgets), to ensure the achievement of the objectives in line with the IS strategy and business plan.
* Develop, manage and implement project plans to effectively manage and deliver IS improvement projects that resolve identified business issues or provides new business solutions to support IS users.
* Support the delivery of solutions that meet customer needs, working with internal and external stakeholders to project manage the implementation of service and product improvements that meet the current and future needs of IS customers and liaising effectively with suppliers as necessary.
* Support the delivery of new, and integration of existing IS systems/applications, including effective appraisal of new technologies and their suitability to meet the future needs of the Group.
* Comprehensive experience of managing medium to large scale IS projects
* Proven experience in working with others to deliver projects, including indirect reports and third party suppliers
* Proven experience of using project planning tools to effectively manage projects
* Proven experience of producing progress reports and management information, including making recommendations for changes needed to ensure delivery
* Excellent negotiation and presentation
* Excellent organisational, project management and planning
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.