£12 to £14
IT Engineer- Ad hoc- Norwich, Sheffield, Athlone, Guernsey, Plymouth- £14ph umbrella/LTD
Our client are a large organisation looking for IT Technicians in various locations for ad hoc support.
* Set up IT equipment (exam delivery workstations, temporary cabling) in preparation for the CBT (computer-based testing) session.
* Verify, at the agreed time before the CBT session, if the CBT platform (the exam software and related IT infrastructure) works correctly. This may include scheduling and running a test exam on all exam delivery workstations.
* Provide hands-on, first line IT support before and during the CBT session. This includes support for the server and computers used for exam delivery, local area network and communication links.
* Liaise with Pearson VUE Help Desk, Global Information Services (GIS), local/regional IT staff and other third-party service providers in troubleshooting and resolving problems.
* Record details of technical issues or problems in the l Service Desk tool (ServiceNow).
* Additional duties in line with the role may be required.
The successful candidate will be required on the fol dates;
26/02/18 (1day) Training,01/03/18 (1day) Setup and RMA checks, 05 Mar 09 Mar (5days) Test days support, 12 Mar (1day) Disconnections, 31 May 18 (1day) Setup and RMA checks, 04 Jun 08 Jun (5days) Test days support, 11 Jun (1day) Disconnections, 30 Aug 18 (1day) Setup and RMA checks, 03 Sep 07 Sep (5days) Test days support, 10 Jun (1day) Disconnections, 29 Nov 18 (1day) Setup and RMA checks, 03 Dec 07 Dec (5days) Test days support, 10 Dec (1day) Disconnections.
For further information and to apply please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.