IT Engineer – Morden – Initial 7 Month Contract – £19ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Engineer to join the team of a public sector organisation based in Morden.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Providing technical expertise to install, configure, upgrade, administer, monitoring and maintain corporate desktop, server infrastructure, networks and voice operational systems and services within the organisation.
* Working on a number of different large and diverse projects and incidents at the same time and work in a position of constant change and manage conflicting priorities and moving deadlines.
* To support by assisting with the monitoring, maintenance and installation of systems to agreed standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
* Ensuring all incidents are responded to and resolved within the agreed service levels.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Microsoft Server 2008 onwards experience
* Citrix experience
* Windows 10 PC experience
* Server and PC management including group policy, patch management, endpoint manager
* Support experience
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.