IT business Partner
£41,718 to £47,058
IT Business Partner – £41,718 up to £47,058 per annum – Permanent – Hindlip
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires an IT Business Partner to be the strategic interface between Digital Services and the business. Acting as business partner, to stimulate, surface and shape business demand for ICT services ensuring the potential business value can be realised for new services and optimised for the current services being utilised.
* Working in collaboration with the Capability Owners and business units to ensure relationships are formulated and matured in accordance with the Business Relationship Maturity Models.
* To be the point of contact for Digital Services and act as the interface between Business Units, Architecture, Delivery and Operations teams to closer align Demand and Supply for ICT services.
* To proactively work with Capability Owners from the Business and the Architecture team to identify and develop roadmaps for technology services or solutions that can be deployed to improve performance and cost effectiveness.
* To support business stakeholders in documenting; problem statements, key requirements, outcomes statements, and business benefits cases that consider ICT architecture and total cost of ownership to support business portfolio and change planning and acceptance practises.
* To work with the Performance team ensuring obligations under OLA/SLA are achieved to input to formal performance reviews with the Business Units and Capability Owners, analysing and understanding business processes, use and need for ICT services that enable the business to achieve its goals.
* To ensure that the Business are ready to accept new ICT services needed and that benefits are being realised.
* To represent and promote the reputation of Digital Services and Business Services Directorate at meetings and groups both internally and externally, including the development of appropriate and constructive relationships with relevant organisations.
* One of the following Professional Qualifications;
* BRMP Foundation
* ITIL v3/4 Foundation
* Agile or Prince Project Management Practitioner
* Diploma in Business Analysis
* Demonstrate a track record of building strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels both internal and external in a large complex multi-faceted organisation.
* Knowledge of business processes and information flows for critical information systems and capabilities.
* Experience in the development of business requirements, benefits cases for new initiatives and business changes facilitated by technology solutions.
* Significant experience of business requirement analysis and solutions assessment.
* Experience of the whole ICT service fulfilment and project delivery life cycle.
* Strong problem solving skills with ability to gather and assimilate information.
* Demonstrate a high level of communication, negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to explain technical solutions simply to non-technical colleagues.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.