Internal Communications Manager-
£500 to £550
Internal Communications Manager- Birmingham (with some travel to London)- Contract 6 months- £500-550 a day Umbrella
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Birmingham as a Internal Communications Manager. The Communications Manager will Lead the development and delivery of a coordinated programme of internal communications and work with the Head of Internal Campaigns to ensure all activity is aligned to the internal communications strategy.
Some Key responsibilties:
* Support the delivery of internal communications to inform and engage staff with key milestones, the client’s business strategy, and internal and external campaigns.
* Provide informed communications support to stakeholders in the HR Directorate, developing and delivering tactical communications plans that are aligned to the internal communications strategy, collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver timely, targeted and effective internal communications that meet defined objectives.
* Use understanding of the business’ strategic goals and audiences to provide communications support to stakeholders and deliver clear and compelling communications to the audience
* Build relationships with stakeholders across the business, supporting them to define their communication requirements and provide internal communications advice
* Manage the day-to-day delivery of internal communications channels
* Build strong relationships with the wider Corporate Affairs team, supporting the delivery of external campaigns to the clients staff and our supply chain where appropriate.
* Support an ongoing programme of measurement to evaluate the effectiveness of HR communications and embed a constant cycle of improvement.
* Produce and publish internal communications content across IC channels as required.
* Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
* Experience delivering internal communications in a large, complex organisation with decentralised teams
* Experience of developing coordinated internal campaigns and milestone communications
* Experience of using new and innovative communication channels
* Experience of communicating in a unionised environment
* Experience of managing and delivering internal communication channels, including using measurement to embed a constant cycle of improvement
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.