Interim Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer
Coalville/Remote | £14ph Umbrella | Initial 3 Month Contract | Full-Time | Start ASAP
We are seeking an experience Project Officer to support a large government organisation based in Coalville, Leicestershire on a IT migration project of transferring data from one finance system to another. This project is set to last anything between 3-6 Months, so is seeking an Interim PMO.
Role Responsibilities & Duties;
* Work within a project team tasked with delivery of the replacement IT system for finance
* Provide administrative support for the project team with a focus on supporting the work of the Module Lead
* Arrange for the production of system documentation as required by the project Module lead and the project manager
* Prepare and maintain the training plan following development by the project manager and module leads
* Maintain and update training materials
* Organise and schedule all training sessions for the team and the end users
* Ensure that feedback forms are completed for all training sessions, chasing up as appropriate.
* Organise and co-ordinate project meetings, managing diaries and ensuring appropriate room bookings
* Support key project meetings, taking minutes, sending agendas, etc.
Key requirements to be considered for the role;
* Experience working as a PMO/Project Support as part of a project team
* Competent IT User – MUST
* Knowledge of Finance IT Systems desirable
* Background working with or in local government desirable
* This position will be remote for the duration of the contract with very occasional attendance required at the offices based in Coalville.
If you would like to apply to this vacancy, please get in contact with Anna on the below.
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.