Interim Finance Manager
£450 to £550
Interim Finance Manager – Contract – Enfield
STR Group are currently recruiting an experienced local government practitioner as an interim manager to lead on the co-ordination of the 2018/19 closedown process and the production of the statutory accounts.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Promotion, co-ordination and management of the Corporate Closure of Accounts Programme, ensuring all tasks completed on time
* Identify & pre-empt any potential issues, problems and areas of non-compliance
* Regular progress reporting to Director Finance / Executive Management Team
* Attendance at External Audit Liaison Meetings
* Attendance at weekly Finance Manager Meetings
* Undertake training for staff involved in closing in closedown procedures and technical requirements
* Co-ordinate a quality control review of the draft SoA prior to release to External Auditors
* Complete the Cycle 1 Whole of Government Accounts DCT
* Provide advice & guidance on technical accounting and reporting issues
* Lead on the External Audit of the Statement of Accounts
If this position is of interest to you, please apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.