Interim Applications Support Officer (DBA)
£350 to £400
IT Interim Applications Support Officer – 5 Months Contract – Inside IR35 – Newbury/ Remote – £350-400 per day (Umbrella)
Our client is looking for someone to join the team to deliver work packages where the skills relating to SQL Server, TSQL and SSIS are required.
* To be responsible for the adherence to procedures and strategies to ensure the integrity of all systems developed in house.
* To analyse and assess impacts of requests for change that affect related systems.
* To provide both proactive and re-active advice and consultation with customers and colleagues in relation to any application and software development matters.
* Use technical expertise to deliver work packages as detailed by the Systems Integration Officer.
* To aid with other team members on technical issues.
* SQL/BI Development related role
* Project Management Life Cycle experience
* MS SQL Server Stack
* TSQL Scripting
* SQL development and implementation/ configuration
* Ability to work in a multidisciplined team
* Effective communicator
* SSRS, SSAS, Cloud Technologies (Azure)
* Power BI
* Power Platform
* Microsoft Project
* IIS Web Server
* NetVault LiteSpeed
* Government Business Systems
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.