Infrastructure Service Maintenance Manager
£50,000 to £65,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior level Infrastructure Service Manager on a permanent basis, the role will be based in the Midlands area.
The purpose of the Maintenance Service Manager is to ensure all the companies operations shared telecoms sites and assets across the estate are maintained in safe and secure condition.
This role will be accountable for the maintenance, health and compliance of all the company assets across the estate of c8500+ sites in the UK, This is a combination of the companies owned sites and those the company operates for portfolio providers such as Arqiva, BT and National Grid. The operations on across the estate vary in line with the portfolio agreements in place.
The role includes the delivery of asset capital programmes, such as security improvements and capex maintenance such as painting.
The role also accountable for the physical security strategy and application, including co-ordination with customers and wider industry on specific risks and initiatives.
* Managing asset maintenance across a geographically disbursed sites in a telecoms or utility environment.
* Managing maintenance programmes on active equipment/ communication networks. DAS, Small Cells, Private LTE.
* Understanding of Compliance with regard to asset health
* Experience of designing and /or installing operational site assets such as electrical installations, civil engineering works or rigging.
* Managing multiple contractors.
* Writing specifications and scopes of work. Partnering with Procurement function to on-board new suppliers.
* Formulating maintenance programmes. Budget building and management/ control. c£3m opex + c£3m capex per annum
* Telecoms, broadcast , utilities,
Formal education/ training in a relevant engineering discipline is an essential requirement. M&E, Civil or structural engineering
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.