Infrastructure Sales Manager
Wrexham Principal Area
Infrastructure Sales Manager – Wrexham – Competitive Salary
A Global leading cable and component company is looking for an experienced results driven sales manager to lead the growth in sales in the infrastructure sector, You would have an in depth knowledge of what motivates customers to buy quality products and know how to develop strategies that tap into these needs effectively. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting change in direction this position has a lot to offer.
* You will be responsible for generating sales of existing products. In addition, you will have a keen eye for identifying leads and prospects for new product development opportunities leading to new sustainable areas of competitive advantage. (50%)
* You will be the main point of contact and responsible for key customer relationship management. In addition to the established key customers you will identify and manage new strategic partners within the sectors to grow the sales line. (25%)
* To identify and agree with the Commercial Director a programme of business development initiatives to grow the business, targeting infrastructure projects. By specifically targeting the growth in modular-harness solutions and leveraging the company’s expertise in cables, you will promote and offer solutions that provide added value to existing and new customers. (10%)
* To develop suitable pricing strategies for the various parts of the infrastructure sectors for the current range of products. (5%)
* You will be responsible for providing accurate information on the rail and defence sectors into the company’s monthly forecasting process. (5%)
* To maintain an on-going strong position for the company in these market sectors you will be an important contributor to the identification of future new business and new product development opportunities. (5%).
* The position will be based out of the Wrexham office but you will be expected to travel nationally as part of the demands of the role in covering the UK customer base (>90%).
You will be degree qualified or equivalent, significant sales and commercial experience managing large accounts, experience of technical selling advantageous ,able to communicate at all levels, confident and posses excellent negotiation skills.
It is important you are an accurate presenter of information and able to communicate complex messages concisely to a broad cross section of people.
To apply for this role please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justine on 02392 322360 for more information
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.