Winchester, Hants | £400 Day Umbrella | 3m Contract | Start ASAP
You will join the Cloud Operations Team and assist in delivering support and other BAU business tasks across a wide range of technologies, primarily Microsoft Cloud technologies.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Cloud technologies both on-prem in large, across enterprise environments with awareness of ITIL framework.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Primarily to progress 3rd line support, service requests and BAU tasks to defined timescales.
* To communicate effectively with 2nd line support personal, key stakeholders, peers, and users, whilst working to defined SLA’s
* Create and peer review high quality technical and process documentation, as required for, but not limited to:
Technical design authority
Transition, project handover
BAU documentation i.e. OAT etc.
* Provide support and guidance to other members of the team
* Liaise with suppliers for technical specifications and customer departments for input to issue resolution.
* To follow all IT governance procedures and processes
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following experience & knowledge is required:
* Strong knowledge of Azure (AAD), Azure DevOps, Windows Azure VM’s & Back-ups
* Comfortable with advanced Azure concepts
* Advanced Power platform – Power BI, Power apps, Flow & Logic Apps
* Advance O365 Migration & Deployment
* Advanced PowerShell Scripting
* ITIL Qualification
* Background working within large enterprise businesses and/or public sector, local authority
This role is likely to be remote working for the foreseeable future, in-line with government guidlines
For further information and to apply please contact Anna at STR on 02392 315073 and email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.