£300 to £400
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in the Portsmouth area for a 4 month contract.
You will be responsible for the ongoing operability of the IT system and server infrastructure.
Key duties will include-
* Assist in developing project plans and resource estimates for implementing defined architecture models and solution designs
* Work with the Infrastructure Architect to support the development of High-Level Designs
* Capture ALL configuration and set-up information relevant to the build phase of the project/solution and ensure these are fully defined within design documentation
* Investigate problems in PoC & Pilot environments and identify and implement solutions to prevent future failure
* Own the defined/agreed Low Level Design activities associated with the PCC Future state Cloud based architecture solutions Note: Microsoft centric cloud based architecture, products, services & solutions
* Provide additional third line support to BAU teams as/when required
* Prepare and maintain operational documentation Note: ownership, completion and in-house training to support all handover activities to in-house operations and service support teams
* Advise on the correct and effective use of systems software, maintenance, management & support tools.
You need to have had experience in the following area –
* Configuring and optimising use of Hardware and Software – with a proven focus on the Microsoft portfolio (and ideally with demonstrable Azure/O365 experience)
* Migrating file systems
* Building Microsoft Servers
* Technical authoring:
* Documenting technical environments
* Developing Low Level Designs
* Supporting the development of High Level Designs
* Developing Handover to Support documentation
* Developing support process documentation
* Identifying and developing both internal and external training material to support PCC operational functions/staff
If you are wanting more information on the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.