Infrastructure Engineer- 5086304
Infrastructure Engineer- London- 2 month contract- £175 a day Ltd
Our client are a large transport organisation based in London, they are currently looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer in London for a 2 month contract with the possibility of being made perm.
* Ensuring all calls/issues are recorded in the IM&T helpdesk system, monitoring these calls taking them through to resolution. Adopting ITIL good practice
* Ensuring all systems are online and healthy. Seeking to diagnose and remedy system irregularities when possible and escalating to relevant team members or 3rd Party if required
* When resolving issues, ensuring the user is happy with the fix and then closing the calls following confirmation with the customer
* Keeping internal customers/users informed on request statuses and progress; providing a high level of customer service.
* Identifying internal customer/user training needs and appropriately addressing this. Working with Customers to build and promote learning and familiarisation opportunities.
* Demonstrating and developing help and support options, producing documentation and user guides, FAQs and Knowledgebase items and where appropriate publishing these via internal channels.
* Running projects or supporting them as required.
* Experience of providing a customer focussed service in a similar role
* Microsoft (MS) Windows Server v2008+ management (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, F&P services, etc)
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (predominantly Office365) and Windows10 (and prior versions)
* MS Exchange Online MS Skype for Business v2015+ (on prem)
* VMWare ESX
* Line of Business Applications – Dynamics NAV, CRM, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business.
* Good knowledge of using Office 365 Suite is necessary.
* Understanding of Data storage (including DELL iSCSI Storage Area Networks)
* Some familiarity of Backup & recovery services -Veeam Backup and ArcServe UDP
* Sophos Antivirus, Mimecast Anti-Spam, Forcepoint Web content filtering software,
* Cisco VPN, Citrix XenApp and MS Windows Direct Access
This a contract role with the possibility of permanent at the end of the contract.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR ON 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.