Infrastructure Engineer- £400 a day Umbrella- Contract- Winchester- Full time
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure engineer to take up a reasonably long stable contract in Winchester. You will be responsible for delivering pro-active, planned, maintenance and improvement workstreams across a range of technologies.
This role will involve delivering infrastructure maintenance and improvement workstreams to defined timescales and objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Assisting maintenance Team Leaders in the smooth running of the workstreams during delivery
– Creating and maintaining high quality technical upgrade and maintenance documentation
– Providing leadership, support and guidance
– Researching and developing technical deployments and implementations
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Good understanding of Virtualisation concepts with strong working knowledge of VMware ESXi
– Good understanding of Citrux technologies with experience of delivering apps
– Understanding of network fundamentals
– Proven experience using Microsoft SCCM to deploy, manage and update, servers and application in an enterprise environment
– Proven experience managing and configuring Windows 10 and Microsoft Intune
The rate for this position is £400pd umbrella.
This role is based in Winchester.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please email Nikki Gee at STR Group services at email@example.com..
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.