£13 to £15
Income Officer- £13-15ph Umbrella- Warwick- 3 Months
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Warwick on a contract basis. This position is to manage tenants’ rent and sub accounts and to take action to prevent arrears and to recover rent and other charges owed to the Clients within a specified geographical area. Enable tenants to sustain their tenancies by offering advice and sign posting to tenants, other members of staff or other departments/agencies.
Some Main Responsibilities:
– Manage current rent accounts and sub accounts for court costs, housing benefit overpayments and supporting people payments by taking appropriate action to prevent and recover arrears in accordance with the clients Policy and Procedures.
– To Act as the clients advocate and representative at Rental Possession Hearings and applications to Suspend Warrants at the County Court. Ensure that all information is correct and up to date at time of hearing.
– Ensure that the appropriate advice is given to tenants to prevent rent arrears, through personal contact by telephone, visit or office interview.
– Create a culture of financial inclusion and early intervention.
– Identify those tenants who require additional support in order to sustain their tenancies and refer to the relevant support agencies. Work in partnership with other colleagues, departments and organisation to help tenants sustain their tenancies.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.