In-House Property Lawyer
£350 to £380
Property Lawyer – Sovereign Housing Association – 3 month contract – £350ph-£380ph umbrella (dependant on experience)
Our client is looking for a property solicitor to provide property transactional work in support of development, property, asset management and housing teams within Sovereign and its subsidiaries. Performing the role of a lawyer in the in-house legal team with responsibility for supervision other staff in the team. Assisting the senior lawyers in the team.
Main job responsibilities:
· Undertake title & boundary investigations
· Property alteration requests
· Defective title issues / adverse possessions
· Advise on residential landlord and tenant issues
· Draft & advise on wayleaves & licences
· Deeds of variation alteration and release
· Deeds of Easement and asset disposals
And / or Dispute resolution advice:
· Housing Disrepair and the Fitness for Human Habitation Act
· Tenancy management – access requests / dealing with breach of tenancy conditions
· Assist with ad hoc legal claims
· Property/Boundary disputes
· Construction disputes
· Breach of Covenants
· Dilapidation disputes
Requirements for this role:
· Qualified Solicitor/Lawyer or Barrister.
· Housing association/local authority experience is desirable, but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to email@example.com with the job reference: 84488. If you have not heard back after 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.