In House Corporate Solicitor
Role: In House M&A Solicitor
Location: Hybrid/Remote, based in Southport or Manchester
Salary: DOE – up to £90k
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s best law firms? Due to massive plans for expansion, my client is looking for a Corporate Solicitor with M&A experience to join them inhouse to provide broad-ranging, commercially focused legal support to the business in order to support the delivery of their growth strategy, with a particular focus on transactions and acquisitions.
You will be working in close collaboration with the Chief Legal Officer, Director of M&A and other members of Executive Leadership Team and Senior Leadership Team on all legal and compliance aspects of M&A transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
* Providing cross-functional support, with all compliance and regulatory aspects of the firm’s strategy
* Coach, develop and support managers in legal matters such as employment law and IP
* Assist in drafting and reviewing policies, procedures and documents in support of business compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations
This is a full time and permanent position where you will work 35 hours a week across Monday-Friday (flexible hours). This can be worked as a remote or hybrid position based either in their Southport or Manchester office although you would need to be able to attend meetings onsite as required (likely a few times a month).
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be a qualified corporate lawyer with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in transactions including M&A.
* Experience drafting/reviewing and advising on commercial contracts
* Knowledge of relevant regulatory matters (SRA, ICO) and legislation (including LASPO, data privacy legislation)
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form positive working relationships
* ability to balance compliance with business drivers
* a good understanding of streamlining legal policies and procedures
* ability to build and maintain networks of senior external stakeholders
* experience of coaching and supporting managers
You will be joining one of the best firms in the UK with a stellar reputation, low staff turnover and a range of employee benefits.
As well as a very competitive salary, you will be entitled to a bonus of up to 12%.
The firm host regular staff events including Christmas parties, summer awards evenings and family fun days.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.