ICT Support Officer
IT Support Officer
Remote, Staffordshire | £12ph Umbrella | Initial 3 Month Contract | Full Time |Start ASAP
To provide 1st and 2nd line support in efficient problem resolution, advice and support of customers dealing with user applications and PC’s including associated peripheral devices to levels defined by both Service and Operational Level Agreements (SLA and OLA).
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* To provide effective 1st and 2nd line Support to the business user community as and when required
* Ensure that service levels are achieved, and plans are generated to ensure continuous improvements.
* Communicate regularly with the Service Delivery team and customers on key changes affecting operational service delivery.
* Work within a program and culture of continuous improvement to improve quality and effectiveness.
* Assist in the establishment of appropriate channels of communication with other ICT teams to contribute where appropriate to assisting in achieving their goals.
* Ensure that procedures in the areas of Problem, Incident, Change, Configuration and Release management are followed.
* To support the Team Leader and Senior IT Support Officer to deliver the service within identified budgetary resources.
* Contribute to the development of objectives and action plans helping to deliver the ICT Strategy.
* Ensure the CIO and senior managers are kept informed of any extensive breaks in service.
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Experience in providing 1st & 2nd Line Support
* Background in local government, public sector environment
* Knowledge of ITIL and O365 products including Microsoft Teams
If you are interested in this position and feel it is the right role for you
Please contact Anna at STR Group Services by sending over an up-to-date CV to
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.