ICT Project Manager
£18 to £400
IT Project Manager – Lewes – Full Time – 3 Month Contract – £Neg umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager in Lewes to assist with an implementation project of a Health and Social Care IT System.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Developing and agreeing project briefs, PIDs, project and resource plans
– The day to day management of projects
– Ensuring completion to agreed cost, time and quality criteria
– Working and negotiating with external suppliers
– Managing a virtual project team
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience on delivering infrastructure projects within a complex ICT environment
– A good level of technical knowledge
– Experience of working in public sector
– Experience of implementing an IT system throughout a large public sector organisation
The rate for this position is negotiable via umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week. This is a 3 month contract with view to extend further.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Lewes, East Sussex.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.