Human Resource Consultant- 5129435
Human Resource Consultant- £225 a day Umbrella- Contract- London
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in London on a contract basis.
1 To provide a comprehensive HR management advisory and consultancy service to staff and management, in particular taking a lead on specific HR projects.
2 Providing a responsive, high quality advisory and consultancy service to staff and management on a range of human resources issues, procedures and policies consistent with employee standards, legislation and guidelines Liaising with human resources staff in ensuring the effective high quality delivery of the service
3 Advising and leading on the implementation of organisational reviews and restructures, ensuring that Council policies are adhered to at all times Advising managers and employees on all aspects of the redundancy and redeployment policy and process
4 Advising and leading on TUPE transfers where employees are transferring out to an external provider or another local authority Undertaking other projects related to HR as required Taking the lead in casework as required
– Extensive relevant background in HR within the public or voluntary sector
– Experience of successful advising on, and implementing organisational reviews
– Strong project management, time management and leadership skills
– Experience of leading on a broad variety of projects and delivering change
– Demonstrable experience in interpreting employment legislation, policies and agreements
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.