£23 to £25
We are looking for a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Coordinator to work at our premises in Greenwich.
* Lifting equipment management to ensure compliance with Statutory and Corporate Requirements. Essential
* Coordinate the site COSHH register, supporting other areas in achieving compliance. Essential
* Support implementing Corrective and Preventative Actions related to the site HSE issues like unsafe acts, conditions, near misses and accidents.
* Support the business in creating and updating Risk assessments.
* Prepare and maintain records and registers relating to safety, health and environmental equipment and matters.
* Deal with challenges in the workplace.
* Ensure the employers’ practices comply with legal and workplace regulations.
* Have a personal impact, driving change in the company.
* Flexibility to work with different HSE subjects in accordance with company needs.
* Works well in a team.
* Be a driver of innovation.
* Communicates effectively, written and verbal.
* Contributes to a positive Health, Safety and Environment culture.
* Good written and verbal communication skills, including the skill of listening and following both simple and complex instructions
* Level 1 equivalent in IT preferable, but at least a working knowledge of Microsoft Office essential.
* Qualified as a Level 3 in Safety, Health and Environment Technician.
* Technical Member (Tech IOSH) – desired
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.