£11 to £14
Our Client, a global leader in the pipeline service industry is looking for a HSE Advisor for their Edinburgh location.
Must be NEBOSH qualified.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To support the overall HSE strategy through site based training, auditing, coaching and the implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental management system.
* Provide support and technical assistance to operations.
* Supply management with interpretation of potential legislative and regulatory requirements.
* Internal auditing
* supervise and monitor workforce
* Attend and facilitate HSE meetings
* Oversee and deliver working HSE plans
* Inspection of facilities and equipment
* Identify hazards and make recommendations.
Experience and skills required
* Ability to deliver training
* Good written and verbal communication
* Computer literate with knowledge of all MS office
* Ability to make quick accurate decisions
* Be able to facilitate the implementation of HSE management systems
For further information please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 553 9786.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.