£40,000 to £50,000
Greenwich, SE London | £40,000 – £50,000 per annum | Permanent | Full-Time | Start ASAP
We are partnered with a large European based telecommunication company, supporting their recruitment of a HSE Advisor to their H+S Team in Greenwich, South East London, UK.
This business is forever growing with a worldwide reach and commercial presence in UK, US, China, Australia, France & Norway. This company leads the way in submarine communication networks, they hold over 20 worldwide records in optical transmission capacity and speed. With more than 600,000km of network cable laid; that’s enough to circumnavigate the globe more than 15 times!
* Support the HSE function in achieving key objectives.
* Ensure compliance with Statutory and Corporate Requirements.
* Investigate unsafe acts, conditions, near misses and accidents.
* Support the implementation of Corrective and Preventative Actions relating to matters such as unsafe acts, conditions, near misses and accidents.
* Follow up and close audit findings.
* Promoting H&S culture.
* Assist in the development and delivery of HSE training.
* Support the business in creating and updating Risk Assessments and Environmental Aspects and Impacts.
* Prepare and maintain records and registers relating to safety, health and environmental equipment and matters.
* The ability to independently respond to HSE related questions or challenges.
* Present own ideas on improving the HSE performance of the company.
* Flexibility to work with different HSE subjects in accordance with company needs.
* 5 Years’ experience as Health & Safety professional
* Grad IOSH or equivalent degree level qualification or NEBOSH
* Must be able to work well as a team, clear and concise communicator and enthusiastic about H&S.
* Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 40 Hour working week.
* 1 to 2 Days home-working available, rest of days must be on-site in Greenwich.
* 25 Days (Plus 8 Days Bank Holiday) Holiday Entitlement
* Company Pension with up to 11% company contribution*
Wish to Apply?
Please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Anna Curtis – Financial Recruitment Specialist at STR Group
Phone: 02392 315073
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.