£11 to £14
Our Client, a global leader in the pipeline service industry is looking for an Entry Level HSE Advisor for their Edinburgh location. This position would be ideal for someone looking to build experience in the Health and Safety Industry with training and support provided.
Must be NEBOSH qualified.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To support the overall HSE strategy through site based training, auditing, coaching and the implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental management systems.
* Provide support and technical assistance to operations.
* Supply management with interpretation of potential legislative and regulatory requirements.
* Internal auditing
* supervise and monitor workforce
* Attend and facilitate HSE meetings
* Oversee and deliver working HSE plans
* Inspection of facilities and equipment
* Identify hazards and make recommendations.
Experience and skills required
* Ability to deliver training
* Good written and verbal communication
* Computer literate with knowledge of all MS office
* Ability to make quick accurate decisions
* Be able to facilitate the implementation of HSE management systems
For further information please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 553 9786.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.