£45,000 to £55,000
Our client is looking for an experienced HRBP to join the team from their Sheffield office on a permanent basis.
As part of your day to day role, you are responsible for the following;
* Build strong working relations with Business Unit MDs, Operations and wider Senior Management, supporting them and the business.
* Knowledge of employment law, ability to write/review contracts and provide guidance to management.
* Guide and advise management on HR matters.
* Write and review policies, ensuring they are fit for purpose, communicated to staff and followed consistently and fairly.
* Work with recruitment manager to identify, interview and recruit talent into the organisation
* Review and update Reward and Recognition policies for both divisional and group colleagues
* Any required annual reporting (such as diversity and gender pay gap)
* Ensure that the business remains compliant with national and local employment practices and keeping up on emerging employment legislation;
* Be a coach and leadership mentor to business line managers to support their development in dealing with their people.
* Interaction with payroll – provide details for starters / leavers and absence detail.
* Reporting on HR stats – absence, sickness, holidays. Look to make recommendations to improve
* HR system review and improvement implementation
* Development and implementation of a robust training and development plan across the business for all roles
* Be the champion for training, personal development, career development and all learning across the organisation.
* Manage the business unit HR budget.
* Management of HR Administrator colleagues.
The above list is not exhaustive; you will occasionally be asked to undertake additional duties where it is reasonable and appropriate.
* You have significant Human Resources experience (min 5 years) at a management level, ideally within a high-volume, fast-paced and customer-focused environment,
* CIPD Level 5 or equivalent, linked to experience
* Employee Relations and Engagement
* Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning
* Solid problem-solving and analytical capabilities; you’re able to analyse Human Resources metrics, find root causes and then develop short, medium and long-term plans accordingly,
* You always develop effective working relationships with colleagues, at all levels.
* You demonstrate a proven, hands-on attitude, while remaining flexible and adaptable,
* Demonstrable ability to motivate and positively influence others,
* You possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.