HR Project Manager
£56,000 to £59,000
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Project Manager to join their team on a year long contract, this role can be worked remotely, with rare travel to the head offices.
HR Services (HRS) is critical to the overall effectiveness of the HR experience across the company. It brings the HR support model and experience to a global scale by providing the platform for end-to-end operational services and employee experiences, with responsibilities spanning employee self-service, assisted support, and employee relations. Apart from being accountable for HR privacy, risk, and compliance, it is responsible for the operational delivery across a broad range of employee life-cycle experiences such as onboarding, performance and development rewards, talent movement and offboarding. As the catalyst for HR digital transformation, HRS also leads the Human Capital Management solution strategy, with the global launch of our new HR Core Solution SAP Success Factors.
To realize our modern HR model that delivers exceptional employee experiences, we are transforming our HR function through a set of programs that aim to modernize our policies, processes, tools, and systems. These are global initiatives that may involve the connection across multiple program teams, local HR teams and extended partners, bringing about improved ways of workings for employees and managers.
In the HR Operations Development function we are running a global program which is all about modernising the way that we manage our HR Operations looking at tools and processes and specifically the work conducted by our Service Centers, so have a number of opportunities that have been scoped, prioritized and solutions have been developed, and in some cases we need additional project management support to manage some of these projects.
Project And Change Management
* Project manage a number of global complex End-to-End HR Projects as part of the Modernizing Operations Program
* Ensure that all projects have clear charters, deliverables, work back plans and risk assessments
* Manage the project teams connecting with all key stakeholders
* Provide updates on progress, risks and help required on projects in steering meetings
* Ensure that project deliverables are aligned across all connected programs
* Prepare change management plans and in some cases lead the change management work to ensure that the deliverables are deployed and adopted well by all impacted groups
* Establish performance indicators and clarify expectations to achieve consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of delivery, with reference to recognized expertise on policies and procedures for processes and services.
* Communicate the change management delivery model clearly to stakeholders across geography to reduce complexity and manage risk.
Skills and qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree (MBA strongly preferred) or equivalent work experience.
* Strong project and change management skills across a matrixed organisation.
* 5 years + experience in HR Project Management, ideally in tools, systems, process related work
* Project/change management accreditations desirable
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.