HR Project Manager – 112888-1
£200 to £300
HR Project Manager – Remote/ Reading/ London – Until June 2022 – £200-300 per day PAYE
Our client is actively seeking a HR Project Manager to assist in their HR Operational Development function as they are running a global program which is about modernizing the way in which they manage the HR Operations, this is looking at tools and processes and specifically the work conducted.
* Project manage a number of global complex endto-end HR Projects as part of the Modernizing Operations Program
* Ensure that all projects have clear charters, deliverables, work back plans and risk assessments
* Manage the project teams connecting with all key stakeholders
* Provide updates on progress, risks and help required on projects in steering meetings
* Ensure that project deliverables are aligned across all connected programs
* Prepare change management plans and in some cases lead the change management work to ensure that the deliverables are deployed and adopted well by all impacted groups
* Establish performance indicators and clarify expectations to achieve consistency, accuracy and timeliness of delivery with reference to recognized expertise on policies and procedures for processes and services
* Communicate the change management delivery model clearly to stakeholders cross geography to reduce complexity and manage risk
* Strong project and change management skills across a matrixed organization
* Experience in HR Project Management, ideally in tools, systems, process related work
* Project/ change management accreditations desired
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.