HR Organisational Design Analyst –
£400 to £450
HR Organisational Design Analyst – Outside IR35 – £400-450 per day – Until Dec 2022 – Winchester
Our client is looking for a HR Organisational Design Analyst to join the team to own and maintain datasets required during an end to end reorganization programme. You will be coordinating and maintaining this complex data and system requirements relating to organisational redesign.
* Robust change control process for adding/ amending/ removing roles analysing the headcount impact of changes and work within the finance team to analyse impact on cost base.
* Manage the flow of change controls through the approval process, preparing packs to be reviewed by the OD lead and ultimately cascaded to the Executive Committee for approval, the working approved requests back into the master data set.
* Prepare and maintain an employee consultation data set drawing on information from the HR system, and outcomes of the mapping process to provide a consolidated view of data relevant to a redundancy programme. Working closely with the consultation workstream to ensure outcomes are kept up to date and reportable to senior stakeholders.
* Production of documents using mail merge functionality through various phases of the program.
* Capture data to ensure the timely and accurate creation of vacancies from the reorganisation, to be handed off to the recruitment workstream for sourcing at the appropriate time.
* Utilize Oracle HCM Cloud and Orgvue, to be able to provide organisationa charts reflecting the new organisational design as required.
* Work with the OD lead to prepare reporting required to monitor progress through the various stages of the programme, suitable for consumption by senior leaders and the executive committee.
* Provide the HR Systems and Reporting team with the data required to implement the new organisation in Oracle HCM Cloud, paying attention to the required format and sequence of data to be loaded and assisting in resolving any queries.
* Act as point of contact for the various data related queries typical of a company reorganisation.
* Strong knowledge of HR systems, preferably Cloud based applications
* Strong experience in coordinating the data management and cleansing aspects of complex company reorganisations.
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong experience in presenting information and data, including ability to tell stories with data.
* Experience in reporting tools including basic understanding of SQL
* Proven record of working in an Agile Project environment
* Demonstrate skills in change control management
* Oracle HCM Cloud HRID
* OrgVue organizational modelling tool
* MS Office
* Expert user of Excel including Macros and VBA to automate low level activities
* Strong user of Microsoft access to enable management of multiple linked data sets with differing operational purposes
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.