HR Operations Officer- 294765
HR Advisor- £26.12ph Umbrella- London- Contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity as a HR Officer to join their team on a contact basis in London. The position will be to provide a proactive end to end comprehensive Human Resources (HR) service to line managers which includes, but is not limited to; Recruitment, Employee Relations and Organisational Development. The HR Operations Officer is the key contact for all HR queries in relation to Homes for clients staff.
Some Main Responsibilities:
* To be the key contact for managers regarding all aspects of the HR policies and procedures.
* To co-ordinate, the mandatory on boarding processes for all new staff.
* To manage employee relations cases including disciplinaries and grievances.
* To provide advice and support to hiring managers, overseeing recruitment activities and ensuring that they are compliant with right to work and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) requirements.
* To liaise with the Payroll team to ensure that staff are paid accurately and on time.
* To advise on the flexible benefits process for new and existing staff members.
* To conduct regular internal HR audits.
* To work with line managers to ensure that employee relations issues are resolved promptly.
* To provide advice and guidance to line managers on absence management including both long and short term sickness.
* To provide analysis on HR key performance indicators.
* To undertake training needs analysis.
* To foster an inclusive, diverse environment where every staff member feels valued and supported as an individual; treated fairly and with respect; enabled and empowered to perform; supported and encouraged to achieve his or her potential.
* To contribute to the development of the structures, systems, processes and policies necessary to support effective service delivery.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.