HR Learning and Development Advisor (Apprenticeships)
HR Learning and Development Advisor (Apprenticeships) – Brixton – 3 Month Contract – £20ph Umbrella
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Learning and Development Advisor to join the team of a well established public sector organisation in Brixton.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Using your knowledge of apprenticeship standards and training providers as well as best practice for delivering successful development programmes
* Developing support mechanisms for line managers and apprentices, liaison with training providers, monitoring and generally ensuring that all parties are adhering to agreed commitments
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Knowledge of apprenticeships and the Apprenticeship Levy
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and project management skills
* The ability to think on their feet and hit the ground running
* Experience of delivering Learning & Development programmes especially using digital
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.