HR Data Administrator
HR Data Administrator – Halifax -Temporary (4 months contract, potential to extend) Full-Time – £9 per hour – PAYE
STR Group Services are working with a leading client based in Halifax and we are recruiting for a HR Data Administrator on a temporary Full-Time basis.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience and skills;
* Excellent IT literacy and working knowledge of all MS Office packages in particular Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel;
* Experience of working with complex systems and databases;
* Undertake word processing and spreadsheet requests;
* Logical, methodical and systematic with meticulous attention to detail
* Confidentiality is key – most of the HR projects are highly sensitive
Ideally, we are looking for the following desirable qualities, however these are not essential; * Experience of NGA/Resource link desirable but full training will be given
Providing day to day administrative support on the HR Database team enabling the department to provide a professional, consistent and effective HR service to our internal and external customers.
Pay for this position is £9 Per Hour – PAYE
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Louise Nixon on 02392 322364 or send your CV on email including a cover letter to lnixon@STRGroup.co.uk
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.