£21,000 to £24,000
HR Coordinator- £21,000 – £24,000 per annum – Cambridge – 18 month contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Cambridge. They are looking for a strong Administrator to join their in the HR and Recruitment Department.
* Process interview requests. Liaise with staffing, hiring managers and candidates. Coordinate complex interview schedules, manage all interview queries and handle pre, during and post interview logistics.
* Manage the recruitment tracker. Update content.
* Process new hire requests. Coordinate on-boarding logistics and manage new hire queries.
* Manage new hire induction day. Coordinate first day of arrival logistics for new hires, including hosting first day HR inductions.
* Field and process HR enquiries as appropriate.
* Provide support for HR meetings and events. Handle pre, during and post meeting requirements.
* General HR admin duties. Standard duties to include, but are not limited to: minute taking, preparation of letters, fielding telephone calls, raising purchase orders, purchasing collateral, arranging catering, assisting with HR projects and booking training.
* Manage local HR content on the Intranet.
* A strong Administrator.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritise).
* Ability to manage complex scheduling.
* High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
* Ability to handle highly confidential matters and act with discretion.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.