HR Business Partner – 7758512080197
HR Business Partner – £25 per hour umbrella – 12 Month Contract – Based remotely
Our client is a large local authority who requires a HR Business Partner to provide a comprehensive strategic, value added HR advisory and consultancy service to senior officers and leaders, understanding the business and its future direction in relation to the delivery and commissioning of services.
* To partner the business effectively by establishing credibility and demonstrating value to business customers.
* To support their new operating model by building credible working relationships with senior managers and to develop a sound understanding of the service/s direction and the strategic workforce implications.
* To play a lead role in business development, including driving the delivery of change programmes across the council.
* To consult and work with senior managers to provide innovative and relevant people solutions enabling them to make timely and well-informed decisions whilst understanding the impact of these decisions
* To act as a HR consultant for senior managers working as part of programme/project boards by assisting and advising on (in liaison with appropriate specialist functions in HR):-
* Employment implications of major change
* Developing the workforce
* Improving performance through people
* Implementing HR strategies and solutions
* Excellent knowledge of employment law and its practical application, especially TUPE, change and performance management.
* Using HR competences to improve business decision making and performance.
* Business and commercial acumen
* Understanding of the business and ability to take a service perspective in scoping, sourcing, commissioning, procurement and supporting the implementation of HR solutions.
* Partner managers as a coach, supporting and facilitating as they tackle change in themselves, their teams and their Directorate
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Creative thinking and organisational problem-solving
* Highly developed negotiating and influencing skills
* Managing own workload and meeting deadlines
* Encouraging and obtaining commitment from others (whether managers, staff, partner bodies)
* Managing competing priorities
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.