HR Business Partner
£60,000 to £63,000
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 month FTC in the London area.
The HR Business Partner will support the delivery of the companies people strategy through providing HR advice and support to dedicated teams at an operational and strategic level. You will partner with specific business areas on employee relations, performance, organisation development, compensation and benefit matters and provide support on organisation wide HR projects.
* Effectively partner with key stakeholders in the delivery of an efficient HR Service, working closely with Directorates to identify opportunities and areas of improvement and deliver key HR projects and initiatives.
* Provide expert HR and employee relations advice and guidance on a range of cases of varying complexity; managing them appropriately to achieve the best outcomes.
* Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies and best practice and anticipate organisational and people issues.
* Support the business in effectively driving and managing change (to leaders, role structures, new ways of working, use of new skills etc.) ensuring that teams continue to operate effectively.
* Support regular HR activity including the pay and bonus review processes, the annual employee survey, TU meetings, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
* CIPD qualified or equivalent experience in a relevant role
* Experience of managing all aspects of employee life cycle and working with stakeholders at all levels
* Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively influence and build effective working relationships
* Experience of advising and coaching mangers on a range of ER issues
* Broad knowledge and experience of managing a range of employee relations cases including sickness absence and performance management to complex disciplinary and grievances.
* Experience of strengthening employee engagement including translating engagement feedback to action plans.
* Knowledge and experience in reward activity (advantageous)
* Experience of working in a trade union represented environment would be advantageous
* Experience in organisation design and job evaluation (advantageous)
* Able to work effectively as part of a team and support and coach individuals
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.