HR Business Partner 5188480
£30 to £31
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic HR professional? Then this is the job for you!
We are seeking to appoint an HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team.
Not only have we recently become a Mayoral Combined Authority due to the appointment of the new Mayor of West Yorkshire Tracy Brabin, but we have also secured a £1.8bn devolution deal for West Yorkshire.
At the CA we bring together local councils and businesses, through the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, you will be managing a team of HR Advisors and Support Officers on a day to day basis, providing a professional, effective and efficient HR service to our customers here at the CA
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Work strategically with Directorates to ensure all people management issues are dealt with robustly and following legislation
* Ensure all business planning decisions are aligned with the HR strategy of how the organisation is transforming.
* Continually review HR policy, practices and processes to ensure they meet the needs of the organisation and wider partners, including developing and rolling out new policies.
* Coach, guide and advise managers so they are skilled and equipped to handle challenging people management and development issuesYou should be an experienced, enthusiastic and professional operational HR professional, who will have the following key skills, attributes, education and experience:
* Managed and led change processes, providing guidance to senior management on organisational design and job evaluation processes.
* Extensive and proven generalist HR experience working with senior management, providing advice, guidance and robust challenge.
* Experienced in forming and developing effective working relationships to achieve the best outcomes for the organisation.
* You will be qualified to CIPD Level 5
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.